With the Heavy Duty Dog Leash from Paws & Pals, you can now take your large dogs out on a leash without that constant fear of them breaking away. It’s specially designed to handle large rambunctious dogs, and it’s a perfect leash for puppies who are still learning or dogs that require additional training. If you’re constantly buying new leashes because your dog likes to chew or unravel them, then this is the leash for you. Constructed from heavy duty steel it’s completely chew proof. Plus, with a chrome plated finish, it’s rust resistant and will proudly withstand the elements. The PU leather handle provides a strong and comfortable grip, and at 72″ long, it’s a terrific length for walking and running. Weighing in at 32 ounces, it’s heavy enough to keep your dog under control, but still light so you two can exercise with ease. But if that’s not enough, it’s also incredibly easy to clean. Just rinse off any dirt, dust, or debris, and then wipe it dry. So once you’re ready to head out for the day, simply snap the metal clip onto your dog’s collar or harness, and you’ll be enjoying a stress free walk in no time.
- ♣ · DIMENSIONS: 72″L x 0.75″W x 0.25″H inches.
- ♣ · DURABLE: Our heavy duty chain dog leash is constructed from chromium plated steel. It will not rust, oxidize, or corrode, and it’s completely chew proof.
- ♣ · STRONG HANDLE: Our heavy duty chain dog leash features a PU leather handle for a fine supple feel. It provides a high strength grip that supports constant tugging and pulling from large dogs, while providing maximum comfort for your hand.
- ♣ · VERSATILE: Our dog leash is recommended for large dogs and can be used in all situations & seasons such as fall, winter, spring or summer. It will withstand rain and snow without rusting. It’s great for training puppies or taking your dog on long walks or runs.
- ♣ VERSATILE: Our dog leash is recommended for large dogs and can be used in all situations & seasons such as fall, winter, spring or summer. It will withstand rain and snow without rusting. It’s great for training puppies or taking your dog on long walks or runs.