Ideal for : * Hip or knee arthritis * Hip or knee replacement surgery * Low back pain * Lower extremity weakness USING YOUR CANE PROPERLY : Will increase stability and balance while walking and standing You should use you cane on the opposite side of your injury or weakness, regardless of which hand is your dominant one Put all your weight on your stronger leg, then then step with your injured leg and the cane the same time a comfortable distance forward With the weight supported on both cane and you weaker leg, step through with your stronger leg When using your cane for balance, let comfort be your guide Place and plant your cane firmly on the ground before you take a step Nonskid rubber tips help keep you from slipping
- Anodized aluminum body provides maximum safety nonskid rubber tips help keep you from slipping
- 10 Adjustable Height Levels: With the simple push of a button on top of the cane, you can adjust the height in 1 inch increment from 30 inch to 40 inch
- High intensity pathway light: The bright light will safely guide you in dark reduces risk of falling in dark areas (2 AAA batteries needed )
- Double Handle Design: Ergonomic shock absorbing handle & lift assist pivoting handle are contoured to fit the shape of your palm and relive wrist pressure as well as a rubber tip for extra grip
- Lightweight, and Portable convenient Storage Compartment // Ideal for: * Hip or knee arthritis * Hip or knee replacement surgery * Low back pain * Lower extremity weakness
There are no reviews yet.