For the avid baker a good rolling pin is an absolute must. Keeping dough cool is important for baked goods to keep their shape during the baking process. Refrigerating your dough helps, but a marble rolling pin can be a valuable asset in your kitchen too. Its cool marble surface helps keep your dough smooth and cool, and it resists sticking to your crusty creations.
- MAKE ROLLING EASIER: Cool marble effectively keeps your dough cool when rolling it thinner on your rolling surface. Very important for delicate buttery roll-out cookie, biscuit or pastry doughs.
- POLISHED STICK-RESISTANT SURFACE: Polished marble helps keep dough from sticking.
- NATURAL MARBLE- Luxurious grey marble enhances the look of your kitchen. Wooden base keeps your rolling pin safe and secure while awaiting your next baking project.
- FOR ALL COOKING & BAKING: It’s not just for cookies or pie crust. Use your marble rolling pin to make the thinnest puff pastry, strudel or pasta.
- DIMENSIONS: Roller length: 10″; circumference of roller: 8″; length of entire pin: 18″.