Skewers provide better heat distribution from inside and out, locking in juices and preventing overcooking on the outside / under cooking on the inside You can skewer longer cuts of meat sideways, meaning you can place twice as many pieces on each skewer. Long length keeps the handle from the heat, while the wood handle stays cool and easy to work with. You can grill ground lamb kabobs on these skewers without worry that meat will fall, and you can cook meat over larger heat areas with less effort required to slide meat off for serving. Designed for many different cuisines, from Middle Eastern / Persian / Iranian / Indian / Pakistani / Turkish ti Brazilian style. Barbeque gourmet dishes such as adana, kofta, koubideh, shish, khorovat, and jujeh kabob (kebab). Different foods that cook up perfectly include steak, rib, turkey, lamb, sausage, hamburgers, tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, mushrooms, fish, and seafood.
- These barbecue skewers are made with superior quality rust proof stainless steel, perfectly sized to use for grilling / barbecuing shish kabobs.
- Perfect for all types of meat, chicken and veggies and for many types of cuisine, from Brazilian to Persian, Turkish and koubideh style kabobs. Great for koobideh kabobs ( kebabs) for shish, kofta, Turkish, shashlik, seekh kebab
- Suitable for barbecuing large pieces of food such as rib, fish, tomatoes and peppers. Flat design stops meat from rotating on skewer.
- These are easy to clean, just wash with gentle detergent and keep in dry place.
- Dimensions: 23″ Total Length – 1/4 quarter Inch Wide – 18 1/2″ Blade – 4 1/2″ Handle