All the sizzle of classic cast iron for searing, sauteing, or broiling. Frying pan is pre-seasoned and ready to cook. The preferred option for those seeking superior heat retention, cast iron not only works for shallow frying chicken and fish, but for hamburgers, steak and even for baking French apple tarte tatin.
- WHAT WAS ONCE OLD IS NEW AGAIN – For hundreds of years, cooks have turned to cast iron for its durability and heat retention properties. Even in the 21st century it’s the go-to surface for obtaining the perfect sear.
- STOVE TOP & OVEN SAFE – You can use cast iron at any oven temperature, and in any environment. Stove top, oven, broiler, outdoor barbecue and camping.
- PRE-SEASONED – East to get started, and easy to clean (hand wash with warm water, no soap). Cast iron is NOT dishwasher-friendly.
- VERSATILE – Stove top and oven safe, you can even use cast iron for baking because of its excellent heat retention and browning properties.
- LONG LASTING – When your lighter weight cookware begins to show battle fatigue, cast iron will acquire a patina that makes it the original nonstick cookware.