Customers have trusted the DRY TOP brand for over 30 years. Pay close attention to actual spec information, as not all tarps are created equal. With our “Good, Better, Best” lineup along with our specialty tarps you are sure to find the right tarp for the job. DRY TOP tarps are full finished size vs. cut size. When purchasing a tarp it is important to note the “cut size” vs. the “finished size”. Our DRY TOP brand Medium Duty and Heavy Duty tarps are cut larger so they finish to a full size. The industry standard is that tarps are cut and then finish up to 1’ shorter on each side after closing seams and hemming. For example, an industry standard 5’x7’ is rough cut at that size and finishes approximately 6” shorter. That’s almost 20% shorter than the listed size after it’s finished! Make sure your tarp is a DRY TOP tarp for a FULL FINISHED SIZE. DRY TOP Medium Duty tarps are a dual laminated, 10×8 weave, polyethylene woven tarp. These tarps have rope reinforced hems, rust-resistant aluminum grommets on corners and approximately every 36”, heat-sealed seams and hems and are a full finished size (+/- 3%). Available in 25 sizes and either blue or brown/green reversible colors. Always make sure that your tarps are securely tied down. Do not allow product to “flap” in the wind as this will drastically reduce the life of the product. Covered items should be adequately ventilated at all times. Keep product away from fire, as it will ignite and burn if brought into contact with an open flame.
- FULL SIZE – Our tarps are cut larger so they finish true to size (+/- 3%). For example, an 8×10 is really 8 feet by 10 feet!
- MULTI-PURPOSE – Great for endless applications. Industrial, DIY, Homeowner, Agricultural, Landscaping, Hunting, Painting, Camping, Storage and so much more.
- TIGHT WOVEN POLYETHYLENE FABRIC – 10×8 weave, dual lamination for water resistance, heat-sealed seams/hems, washable, lighter than canvas, naturally mold/mildew resistant.
- BLUE MEDIUM DUTY – Approximate 7 mil thickness, rust-resistant grommets on corners and approximately every 36″, available in blue or brown/green reversible color choices, good option for light industrial, homeowners and general purpose.
- TRUSTED BRAND – DRY TOP, a nationally trusted brand for over 30 years, offers a “Good, Better, Best” style lineup. We have over 30 sizes and 13 styles of products so you are sure to find the tarp you need.